Perhaps this issue have been identified elsewhere, or it may be resolved in 7.3 (which i have not looked at yet). For those of us still on 7.2 and are using the DeleteComputerInConfigMgr function I encountered then following issue:
We noticed that the sDeleteComputerInConfigMgr variable was not declared within the FrontEnd.WSF script. The end result is if DELETECOMPUTERFIRST was set to YES within CustomSettings.ini, after clicking Finish within the FrontEnd.HTA, the process would
fail and the computer would reboot.
We simply added it here:
im sGetComputerName, sGetOU, sDeleteComputerInConfigMgr