ZTICustomConfiguration is a script, that simplifies common Deployment related tasks. It allows you to configure the following tasks in a simple XML file:
- Create, copy, move and delete files and folders
- Create, update, delete and read registry settings, including mounting of offline hives
- Create, update, delete and read XML, INI and simple text files
- Use MDT properties, environment variables and VBScript functions as values, File or path names etc.
- restrict execution based on simple rules
Please see http://maikkoster.com/publishing-zticustomconfiguration-wsf-a-script-to-solve-some-common-tasks-in-mdt-deployments/
for an overview with examples on each task